Study Room Reservation Rules:
- Clarkson College study rooms can be booked for up to two hours at a time.
- Depending on availability, you can book up to five reservations per day.
- If a room shows as booked, but is empty and the start reservation time has passed, you can use the space until the next reservation.
- If you have reached your allotted reservations and rooms are available, please see a librarian.
- Rooms can be booked 14 days in advance.
- If you do not make your scheduled room reservation within five minutes, it may be forfeited to the next requestor.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding